Hunger Games Fans
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

JJJ Exclusive Interview

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Mme Peeta Mellark

Mme Peeta Mellark

JJJ Exclusive Interview Empty
MessageSujet: JJJ Exclusive Interview   JJJ Exclusive Interview Icon_minitimeVen 2 Mar - 20:50

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Josh Hutcherson hits up the NYLON Guys + PF Flyers March Issue party held at Palihouse on Wednesday night (February 29) in West Hollywood, Calif.

JustJaredJr.com caught up with the 19-year-old actor, who told us all about his diet, fighting for his family and his Kentucky bond with Jennifer Lawrence. Check it:

JJJ: What would you fight until death for in your life, given that obstacle?
Josh Hutcherson: I would fight for my little brother, 100%, which is why Katniss is fighting. So for me family is number one. I think if I love someone, I would fight.

JJJ: What was it like working alongside Jennifer Lawrence?
JH: She was amazing. She’s all that! She’s amazing, she’s charismatic, she’s hilarious, real, down to earth and on top of that she’s beautiful and an amazing actress.

JJJ: Was it instant chemistry on set, or were you nervous to meet her?
JH: No! Instantaneous, honestly. We’re both from Kentucky so we had that same kind of background. Right away we talked about that. We hit it off and it was very easy to do our roles.

JJJ: The fans of the books are passionate about the series, do you think they will be thrilled with the outcome of the film?
JH: 100%! I just saw it last week and I loved it. I think it was the best way to tell the story, visually, acting wise, the story, all of it came together so nicely. I cannot wait for everyone to see it.

JJJ: What were you most excited to see on the screen when you saw it for the first time?
JH: I think for me, just kind of how the story came together. You film the movie and you obviously know how long each scene is then and how long it is in the script but you don’t know how it’s going to come together. Having it all come together was probably the best part for me.

JJJ: What are you looking to do next?
JH: A bunch of stuff. I want to do all types of movies. For me it’s about trying to find really interesting characters. Especially between such big movies like The Hunger Games I want to do something smaller next.

JJJ: What was the first thing you ate after wrapping Hunger Games?
JH: (Laughs) It was probably like macaroni and peanut butter and jelly. Something pretty rocking.

JJJ: What did you cut out of your diet to prepare for Hunger Games?
JH: Macaroni and peanut butter and jelly (laughs). I was very strict, high protein and low carbohydrates which is not fun.

JJJ: Did you plug in what you learned fitness and health wise in your daily life?
JH: To an extent. I don’t really want to live through that kind of regimen. I love good food, and I enjoy that part of life. It was a tough part, but it was well worth it for the movie.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Katniss Everdeen
Admin
Admin
Katniss Everdeen

JJJ Exclusive Interview Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JJJ Exclusive Interview   JJJ Exclusive Interview Icon_minitimeVen 2 Mar - 21:57

Vraiment intéressant cet interview ! Merci !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://hungergamesfans.forum-canada.com

JJJ Exclusive Interview

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1